Advantage Sign and Graphic Solutions has been serving businesses in the sign and graphics industry for over 25 years. We have grown based on the concept of providing specialized service. In a rapidly changing and dynamic industry, by maintaining this concept we are able to provide quality products and exceptional services.
Advantage Sign and Graphic Solutions is look for a Marketing Assistant who has some experience with traditional marketing elements (events, print, etc.) while also helping to elevate the digital marketing efforts (SEO, PPC, social, etc.) of the marketing department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update and maintain Client and Prospect data in marketing & sales database
• Data entry of vendor and web leads
• Search engine optimization tasks – improving page content, ensuring site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, product names and tags, etc.
• Copywriting- develop, edit, and proofread copy for product descriptions & other web content
• Create keyword research for website, including meta-tags, title tags and headers
• Develop and implement link-building strategies
• Assist in maintenance of information on company websites and blogs.
• Assist with online advertising and paid search activities
• Responsible for social media posting on Facebook, Linked, and Twitter
• Assist with event logistics (open houses, internal events and meetings, customer training)
• Responsible for content and editing of quarterly team newsletter
• Run website reports and distribute them to vendors and internal teams
• Analyze reports and provide suggestions for improvement based off of data
• Collaborate with other departments, as needed to complete Marketing projects
• Additional duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Communications, English, or related degree, preferred
• Experienced in website content creation and management
• Experienced in writing for multiple audiences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent information organization skills
• Effective research and writing practices
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive work environment
• Previous experience in website or e-commerce CMS is desirable
• Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics
• Extensive Desk Work: Viewing monitors, use of phone, keyboard
Work Environment:Corporate Office
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Advantage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Advantage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Advantage Sign and Graphic Solutions expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advantage’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.